No mess, no fuss, just heat!
To light the Pellet Stove, simply fill the pellet container with pellets, and push the button on the remote control. With automatic fuel supply and thermostat control, just sit back, relax and enjoy the comfort!
- Efficient – The Pellet Stove uses a Higher ratio of air to fuel resulting in efficiency above 90%, burning off harmful carbons and gases. The heat from this warms your home and the exhausted emissions of less than I gram per hour, provide the necessary carbon for tree growth.
- Autonomy from 12 to 30 hours – The large pellet hopper has an autonomy of up to 12 hours at full power. This means that the stove normally only needs refueling once a day. Or even less often, as the stove rarely has to operate at full capacity. At a power output of 30%, the autonomy can be as high as 30 hours.
- Environmentally friendly – Wood Pellets are a clean dry fuel made from a mixture of sawdust and wood shavings and are a high energy, smoke free fuel. Wood pellets do not contribute to climate change. The carbon dioxide released when pellets are burned is equal to the amount consumed by the tree during it’s growth.
- Convenient and cheap fuel – Pellets are relatively cheap compared with other fuels, and their price has remained stable in recent years. They are supplied in bags of 10 and 15 kg that are easy and compact to store. Moreover, they are always ready for use. A pellet stove can hold 1 to 2 bags of pellets depending on the model.
- Easy to use – Pellet stoves come with programmable thermostats giving the user the ability to control the temperature, some models come with automatic self cleaning burners for reduced maintenance of the stove – all at the touch of a button.
- Controllable – A massive attraction of pellet stoves is the integration of modern technology. You can program your stove to come on at different times or set the thermostat control, which can turn off the stove when a designated temperature is reached.